"International Understanding Days" kicks off with a TOEIC test that all students take. The TOEIC test enables both students and teachers to monitor English ability over time.
The remaining time is dedicated to international understanding. The events during those two days change from year to year and have included:
- Presentations by International Aid Workers
- Foreign dance and music groups
- Reports by Kumon Model United Nations teams
- Presentations by first year high school students in English
- Displays by Junior High School Students